We are looking for a kick ass Software Engineer to join our small crew, who shares our passion about making games. You will be involved in whole game development life-cycle; Design, Develop, Test, Release and Maintenance. You will be using C# to develop the back-end logic based on mathematical models of the games that we dream up together and Java in other products.
- Being the spine of the company
- Develop and own the back-end of our games
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize game and framework for speed, maintainability, robustness and quality
- Analyzing and solving development and production problems
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in C# or Java
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Good understanding of mathematics
- Hands-on experience in game development
- Experience with versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge in building robust and secure server code
- Familiar with Google cloud platform
- University degree in Computer Science or similar
- Being a decent human being or cyborg
All applicants must be eligible to work in Sweden.
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.