This role is neither static nor easily defined. It will change quickly along with our company. We’re looking for an exceptionally talented and motivated full-stack software engineer to help us challenge every assumption about troubleshooting, and build software at scale that solves real-world problems for some of the world’s most important organizations. You will devise new systems that combine human knowledge with statistical machine learning to help people discover the root cause of brokenness.
You should love working on hard problems and be able to build a version 1 of almost anything in a week. You have tinkered with e.g. React/Angular, Node/Go and Docker. You are strong at both backend and frontend web development, though you may lean towards one end. You have a track record of building things and the specific tools you know matter less than being able to pick up new tools quickly.
- Innovate on ways Mavenoid makes troubleshooting as accessible as email
- Work closely with the other founders to implement machine learning algorithms and solve fundamentally hard and new problems
- Make the platform even more scalable
- Evolve the architecture and API
- Recruit developers that are better than you
- You have a track record of building things
- You are able to build impactful software and demonstrate value quickly
- You can solve a wide breadth of problems in much more direct or elegant ways than most
- You have a great balance between pragmatism and the desire to get things right
- You are intellectually curious and honest
- You are able to learn new concepts and technologies on a weekly basis
- You have strong computer science fundamentals