What is Passenger building and what have we accomplished till now?
Passenger develops innovative transportation solutions that drives the world towards more cost effective and environmentally friendly transportation.
We’ve built the world’s first dynamic real-time combined mobility service making it easy, cost effective and environmentally friendly for people to get where they want to go, with a single button tap. Some of our partners include Mekonomen, Skånetrafiken, P-Malmö, Volkswagen and HERE technologies.
Through our technology, our mission is to help people transport themselves in a more efficient way, utilizing existing vehicle capacity as well as combining it with other methods of transportation.
Moving on from our successful beta launch we are now developing a more complete version of our platform, which is planned for a wide release this spring.
As part of our iOS team, you’re a developer who loves to create beautiful consumer products. You will be working closely together with other engineers and designers. You’ll most likely have deep knowledge and experience from building complex applications with elaborate user interface elements and mixed various transitions and animations. You know that any little detail can impact the user experience and some of them may even require a more in-depth look into any given codebase.
You want to be proud to be part of a team whose passion, independence and curiosity are the main drivers. You want to learn and become the best in your field.
- Re-imagine features and build new and innovative ideas
- Go from idea to implementation
- Collaborate with designers and engineers
- Maintain high level performance quality
- At least 3 year writing, releasing, maintaining mobile code for iOS
- Strong expertise in Swift
- A constant desire to improve, learn more and take things higher
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
- Experience efficiently collaborating on projects
- Deep understanding of iOS SDK
- Experience working closely with product teams, designers, and other developers to create a truly delightful mobile experience
- Experience developing and maintain highly performant code and view layouts and the ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks
- Ability to recognise and implement modern product design
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with other programming languages
- You have some open source projects to contribute to the wider iOS community
How we work
Passenger is an engineering and product company at heart. We look for people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle whatever problem. As an engineer and tech lead at Passenger, you will be an integral part of our core team which is critical to Passenger's success. We need our colleagues to be versatile, enthusiastic and display leadership qualities to tackle new problems across the board as we continue to push our product forward.
Passenger is a true start-up and one big team where everyone’s opinion is valued. There is a great degree of freedom working at Passenger and you are solely responsible for what you do and your time.
Why join us?
You will join an exciting well funded company which aims to build the worlds leading combined mobility service and you will be an instrumental part of that journey.
We also offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress and relaxed working environment
- Opportunity to develop existing skills and learn new ones
- Sociable team, regular company meals and events
- Flexible vacation times with paid vacation
- Stock options
- Working remotely when you see fit
- The opportunity to work with exciting new technology and be instrumental in creating the future of mobility
Please apply via The Hub. Feel free to attach links to your Github account or anything else you feel we should know about.