AxCrypt is a Swedish startup and has grown to become one of the world’s most popular encryption software with more than 20 million downloads. It integrates seamlessly with Windows and macOS to compress, encrypt, decrypt, store, send and work with individual files. We also have mobile apps for iOS/Android.
Security is crucial to us. Everything we do with AxCrypt is done with security as the highest priority. We make sure that no one ever gets access to your encrypted files, as long as you have control of your own password. Encryption is complicated, but this has not prevented us from constantly working to simplify it for the user. We have developed unique features that make the use of strong encryption and the sharing of encryption keys more simple and secure than any other software.
About the position
AxCrypt is looking for a talented sales and marketing intern, to help us improve our digital marketing, sales, and social media with a focus on growth.
Since most of our users are located in English speaking countries, your skills in language are very important. Fluency in spoken and written English is a must. If you speak an additional language (Eg. French, Spanish and/or German), it is a huge plus.
The day-to-day activities include the management of our social media channels, business customer support and administration (through email and CRM), content creation for newsletters, blog posts and social media. You will also work with Google tools, such as Analytics and Ads. Knowledge of this is not necessary, but of course we expect you to be willing to learn! This also applies to our web development in WordPress.
If you are in a business related field of studies, and interested in gaining experience, this creative and powerful start-up is the right place for you. Our internships last 4-8 months and are unpaid.
Selection is ongoing throughout the year, so don’t hesitate to apply.
Profile (ideal, but not strictly)
- EE/EEA Student at college/university level, in business related field
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- If you don’t live in Sweden, it’s best that you have Erasmus funding
- Experience with editing/photoshop
- Experience in Wordpress/Wix or any other website builder
- Content creation talent
- Managing social media : creating graphical content for posts, finding content for posts, answering questions from users on social media
- Answering emails/business inquiries
- Keeping CRM updated : creating and updating profiles, sales tasks
- Website and Google Analytics
- Updating and analyzing data dashboard
Other tasks (Eg. Projects)
- Formulating a social media strategy: Dive into what we should post, when we should post, on what platforms we should post. Create a strategy with the help of social media analytics reports.
- CRM improvement: Our CRM offers a lot of features which we are not using. See what will be beneficial for us and make the CRM as efficient as possible.
- Advertising Strategy: Look into platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn, Magazines, Tech websites) that would work well for us, and think of a strategy around it.
- Content creation: Newsletters, blog posts, etc.
- Assisting in any other projects we are working on
You can also send your cv and motivation to apply @axcrypt.net
Hope to talk to you soon!