What is the challenge?
• Managing our social media accounts as well as our website (wordpress)
• Creating content for social media
• Research, map and develop relationships with influencers and brands
• Research and contact relevant online media outlets such as blogs/influencers, podcasts, and magazines
• Engage with relevant content and profiles on social media
• Measuring and presenting progress and insights on our social media performance
We believe that you:
• Love social media and marketing and are up to date with trends
• Are result-oriented, self-driven and able to take initiative
• Have excellent copy & storytelling skills, always staying on brand
• Have some experience with creating interesting campaigns and content on social media
• Can work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Have working knowledge in key tools such as Keynote/PowerPoint, Numbers/Excel, Mailchimp, Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Analytics
• Have basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization
• Pay attention to details and can easily spend hours fine-tuning copy and picking the right filter on Instagram
What we can offer:
• Being part of launching an app, with a goal of reaching 1 million users
• Develop your skills in digital strategy as well as business development
• Working closely with CEO and creating campaigns with global fashion brands
• Creative freedom to develop and implement your own ideas
• Personal and professional growth
Why join us?
We're on an exciting journey and we want you to join us right when we're about to take off! If you want to be part of a company that live by innovation, impact, acceptance and imagination we are the right fit for you.
You will be joining a startup with global ambitions that the tech scene is buzzing about. At The Fit we believe in the individual and you will get a lot of freedom as well as responsibility, with a strong network backing you up. You will be working with the latest technology, creating new solutions with real impact.
We believe we will have an impact on both people and the planet. Our GreenTech contribute to a more sustainable consumption, enable local on-demand production and reduce both waste products and CO2 emissions due to fewer shipments.
Who we’re looking for:
We hope that you are able to work with us for minimum of 3 months, at least 8 hours/ week. The internship is unpaid with the opportunity to grow into a paid/full-time position beyond the initial period.
Apply by sending your CV, LinkedIn and other relevant links via The Hub by clicking "I'm interested" on this page.
In case you have any questions regarding the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org