The right person has a passion for financial technologies and is interested in building their personal brand within the industry.
About the work
- You will be working with increasing the awareness for Findec among fintech community both locally and globally.
- You will support startups, our partners and community key players with spreading their news and accomplishments.
- You craft the stories and write your own material – differentiated by audience and users while ensuring consistency across all marketing channels.
- Juggle multiple social media channels and ensure consistency.
You will have opportunities to learn and work with PR, conferences and events, content marketing, website, and all the other things! One day you may be coordinating Findec representatives for the press and the next working on our SEO strategy, and everything in between.
We are at a very early stage and you need to thrive in an intense and fast-moving environment.
- Passionate about financial technologies and fundamentally understand the ecosystem.
- Action-oriented - You take initiative and love to get things done
- Collaborative team member - You are willing to jump in where needed
- Eager to learn and experiment - You want to master digital growth.
- You are excited to get your hands dirty, and explore everything from event planning, content marketing and social media, to corporate communications, partner marketing etc
- Target driven - You are pedantic about setting up and measuring results
- You pride yourself on your writing abilities - Your English is flawless and idiomatic
- You are a creative thinker and a doer - Your ideas are inspired and you are not shy to make them fly.
- You are tech-savvy – You grasp new concepts quickly and jump on trying out new platforms and tools in no time.
Even though this sounds challenging, there will be plenty of support and opportunity to learn.
Reading this we hope you are eager to push the apply button, please shortly respond with how this opportunity would help you to get where you want to be?