Our main challenge day-to-day is constructing a modern and delightful user experience around some of our core features:
- Maps with 3D geometry
- Real-time data visualization
- User-created data about indoor locations (comments, pictures, etc)
On the backend, delivering these features involves everything from geometry conversions, integrations with external APIs, and making relational data available through our main API (built using GraphQL, a decision we are more than pleased with).
As a member of our small but growing development team you will primarily work on the backend systems, but if desired also contribute to the frontend. Your responsibilities will be designing and implementing new features and technologies, as well as scaling and building out the deployment infrastructure.
Our tech stack currently consists of PostgreSQL, node.js, GraphQL, React, and Relay, together with three.js, Material UI, and Typescript.
We have the grand ambition of our product being used for most buildings in the world, and for us the past year has been filled with confirmation that we are building a service with great applications and customer interest.
As an early team member you will have great impact on the product and the company, and be part of our journey.
On a day-to-day basis, you will
- Develop and scale backend services
- Develop monitoring and deployment infrastructure
- Discuss new features and their implementation
You probably have
- Multi-year experience developing scalable backend services
- Great sense of good-enough solutions and trade-off thinking
It would be awesome if you have
- Worked at a startup or in a similar fast-moving organization
- Experience working with GraphQL, distributed systems, Kubernetes, image processing, and realtime web APIs.
- Developed software with prominent search-based features
If this something that sounds like a good fit for you, let’s get in contact!