We’re looking for a passionate multidisciplinary designer to join our team. You believe in technology that empowers, not distracts the holistic experience? Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of everything we do and believe in. The job of a Designer is to create a flawless experience for the people that are using our products during live entertainment events. At Stagecast you will work as a UI/UX Designer closely with the rest of the product team to build engaging interactions that will enhance the experience of people participating in the biggest events in Scandinavia.
What you will do
- Produce user-friendly wireframes, user flows and supporting documentation for web- and mobile-based applications 🚀
- Establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Translating business vision into high-quality products and platforms ✨
- Identify, define and solve complex design problems
- Collaborate with developers to ensure proposed designs are technically feasible and then properly executed.
Skills to create thrills
- Basic knowledge about User Centric Design methodologies
- Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user-friendly, consistent and distinct user interfaces
- Ability to drive all aspects of the design process including visual design, interaction design, and user research
- Interest in form and typography
- Basic working knowledge of prototyping tools (Figma and Sketch)
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good attention to details and fast learner
- A portfolio of work demonstrating solid design skills in a variety of styles.
- Experience with After effects, Flinto or Principle
We are a close group of technology enthusiasts, music nerds and design fanatics who came together to create Stagecast in Stockholm, Sweden. We hold on to a few core values: We believe great work is done by community, having a positive mindset, transparent communication, trust and having fun by doing what you believe in. We also value celebrating both small & big victories and cherish the moments that come our way! ⭐️
So, ready to join us in the new era of live entertainment? We're looking forward to hearing from you 💌